Occupational Therapy Jobs
Denver Metropolitan Area and Surrounding Counties
Alliance of Therapy Specialists
Full-time, part time and independent contractor positions
Alliance of Therapy Specialists, Inc. (ATS) specializes in providing home-based therapy services
(pediatric focus, although we serve an adult population, as well). We have been the preeminent outpatient
pediatric multidisciplinary provider in Metropolitan Denver since 1998.
We are currently seeking caring, professional, dedicated, energetic therapists to provide in
home care (not a home-health agency). Your caseload may include involved children with a variety of
diagnoses including Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
· Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with children and parents of children
with disabilities or special needs
· Knowledge of developmental screening and assessment tools and procedures
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Evaluating and treating patients
· Development of treatment plan with clear achievable objectives
· Documenting progress toward identified objectives
· Conducting or assisting in patient screenings
· Developing and implementing or assisting in new program/techniques to enhance therapy services
· Attendance at required meetings
You must be a graduate of an AOTA accredited school of Occupational Therapy with a valid OT license.
Employees of Alliance of Therapy Specialists, Inc. are subject to drug screenings, employment and education verification,
and federal and criminal background checks.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding employment opportunities.
We also seek Speech Language Pathologists -- Please tell your colleagues
Colorado Acute Specialty Care Hospital
Occupational Therapist (OTR)
We are an acute care facility providing care and therapy services for medically complex patients.
This is a PRN/Relief position (No guaranteed hours)
We require a minimum of 2 years experience in an acute care setting.
Prior experience with the geriatric population is preferred.
Must maintain BCLS or CPR
Send resume to: Colorado Acute Specialty Care Hospital
Human Resources Department
1601 N. Lowell Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: (303) 899 - 5166
Fax: (303) 899 - 5298
Please visit our website: www.lifecare-hospitals.com
We also seek Physical Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists -- Please tell your colleagues